BitPay will start supporting Polygon (MATIC) this week! This implies BitPay customers should purchase MATIC, retailer and swap within the BitPay Pockets, and spend with BitPay retailers or load onto the BitPay Card.
Along with Polygon (MATIC), BitPay helps the next cryptocurrencies:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Bitcoin Money (BCH)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Dogecoin (DOGE)
- Shiba Inu (SHIB)
- ApeCoin (APE)
- USD Coin (USDC)
- Pax Greenback (USDP)
- Gemini Greenback (GUSD)
- Binance USD (BUSD)
- Dai (DAI)
- Wrapped Bitcoin (wBTC)
- Circle Euro Coin (EUROC)
Polygon is a layer 2 resolution that permits for quick, low cost Ethereum transactions. Its native token, MATIC, is an ERC-20 token which can be utilized throughout Ethereum primarily based tasks.
What can I do with Polygon?
The Polygon chain presents most of the similar advantages and use-cases as Ethereum, however at decrease charges and quicker transaction speeds.
- Purchase MATIC and USDC on the Polygon Community
- Spend Polygon (MATIC) with BitPay retailers
- Load Polygon (MATIC) onto the BitPay Card and spend like money
- Stake your MATIC and earn staking rewards
- Expertise decentralized apps (dApps) and earn yield lending
- Pay for NFTs and different metaverse experiences
- Bridge tokens from one blockchain to a different